Guest blogging is an excellent way of promoting yourself on Wisekangaroo.com and on the Internet in general. In order to guest blog on the official Wisekangaroo Blog please submit your blog post to the Wisekangaroo submission queue where it will be reviewed and posted. Please follow the following guest blogging guidelines while submitting your blog posts.
Guest Blogging Guidelines
Although we wish to encourage creativity and variety from our guest bloggers, we still want to keep the blog relevant to our readers and hence we have a few guidelines about blog posts on Wisekangaroo’s blog
1) Blog post topics should be related to academic education.
2) All posts should be original and should not be in violation of any copyright laws.
3) All blog posts should be under 1000 words.
4) If you use an image please make sure it’s source is properly attributed and credited.
5) You are allowed to link to other blog posts on Wisekangaroo.
6) External links should be used only for relevance and not for promoting other websites.
7) Do not add more than 5 external links
8) Links to other online tutoring websites will be removed.
9) You can republish your posts on other sites.
10) Finally please done be offended if we suggest changes. We may make formatting changes or correct spelling mistakes before publishing your post.
Thanks you once again for showing your interest in guest blogging with Wisekangaroo and we look forward to reading your posts.